Many find it difficult to believe that the preparation of food is not as easy as consuming it. Although, there are some food preparations that are quick, yet it should be noted that it’s not everyone that prefers eating industrial-processed food. Some like to go natural, like starting the preparation by themselves from the initial process to the final.
Electric-powered blenders save time and operators’ efforts that can cause irksome. Despite the fact that electric-powered blenders can be awesome, yet it’s apparent that it’s not everyone that has enough space in their pantries for stowing them.
However, they can also be costly compared to the compact ones. Beyond any reason of doubt, this called a need for immersion hand blenders.
Immersion hand blender is capable to proffer solutions to various cooking tasks in the kitchen, especially tasks with a small quantity of food. It’s as effective as standard blenders but it can’t fully replace the need for standard blenders.
Although it’s functional in cases where foods have to be smoothed and perfectly fluffed up. It’s even superb in carrying out the majority of tasks as you can chop, puree, blend/slice and mix with precision. In other words, it’s very important in cases where you need to have an overview of what you’re doing.
Definitely, neither of the two is more efficient than the other. It’s just that each of the two is considered by different buyers of two different needs. In other words, they can be used in the same manner provided their functionalities are the same.
Therefore, learning about how to use an immersion hand blender can be profitable for all kinds of hand blenders provided the learner discreetly use the information.
And, here are the pieces of information that we’ve made available for your maximum conveniences.
8 Things to Consider about How to Use an Immersion Hand Blender:
1. Make Your Purchase
It’s required that you choose a product that’s capable to provide you with all the comfort that you need in the kitchen. The factors to consider are variable speed, packages that come along with the bare tool, warrant, functionalities and so on. These factors are essential to enhance the smart output of your work in the kitchen and also make your work easier.
2. Read the Manual Book
Provided this is the first time that you’ll be using a particular product, then you’d need to check out how the manufacturer instructed the use of the power kitchen accessory. This because you might find some necessary tips that you probably might not find anywhere else.
Apart from the fact that some manufacturers provide the direction on how to use it, they still make available a list of recipes and also providing lectures on how to troubleshoot the hand blender.
With the manual book, you can even get to know more about the manufacturer and how they run their policies. It’s this book that determines the long-term use of the product.
3. Assembling of the Unit
This is the part that you’d have to attach the attachable accessories to the arm blender. The arm blender is the part of the unit that the cord is attached to (the motor) and that’s where the buttons can be located. So, it’s this section that you insert to the nadir of the attachment into.
The conventional way to attach these two sections together is by inserting the head of the arm hand blender to the connection “juncture” on the attachments. Then, intuitively twist them together so that they can be locked into each other.
4. Initiate the Power
Once you have assembled them together, you can no initiate the power by switching on the power of the unit. Of course, you do this by either plunging the pins directly to a power outlet and switching the power on or just switching the power on (cordless).
Meanwhile, the units with on/off switches may be functioning even while your hand is off the handle, just alternate between the switch options and place it around the edge of the container.
5. Method of Use
- Ensure that you utilize/insert the right attachment.
- Decide which of the speeds, to begin with, high or low.
- Once you’ve decided, use the illustration/direction on the manual to set the switch.
- Then immerse the hand blender into the container that’d feed with food that you intend to working on.
- You can stir the liquid with the unit when the liquid food is not so thick, especially for pureeing soup.
- However, for thick substances, you can position the unit’s blade that’s immersed at an angle of 45 degrees.
- Ensure that the motor is not immersed with the metal but it’s resting on the edge of the container.
- Raise the unit up and down as you turn the container 360 degrees gently.
- This process would prevent the splattering of the substance.
6. Be Cautious of Safety Rules and Regulations
- Never use a glass container for hand blending. And, if you eventually do, be conscious of the unit’s attachment, especially the immersed shaft and the blade, and prevent it from scratching any part of the glass container.
- Do not endeavor to sharpen the power bell of the blade/shaft.
- Do not use your bare hand to remove any particle if in case there is one obstructing the movement of the shaft. But rather switch off the unit and remove it from the substance. Then use your spatula to remove the particle.
- Although you can wipe stains from the motor, yet never deep it inside substance whatsoever.
- Always disassemble the unit after every use.
7. Clean it up
One of the most essential things to do is to always maintain it by consistently cleaning it. Of course, the blade of the units that feature dishwasher safe can be removed while those that don’t can’t be removed.
So, in order for proper cleaning to be done, the whole parts have to be removed and washed or wiped as necessity demands.
Always ensure that no traces of a liquid is left on any of the unit’s components. Wipe the whole part of the unit with a dry and clean cloth after washing or wiping each of the components with damp clothes. Then, once all these are done, you can stow them all into your cabinet.
This is how to use an immersion hand blender flawlessly. The articled highlighted the systematic manner to utilize a hand blender for day-to-day activity. Imbibing this would drastically preserve the quality and, of course, it would last longer.
Nevertheless, we hope our amiable readers have got all the necessary information from this article. The article is indeed comprehensive and highly reliable for first-time hand blender buyers and users. It’s highly recommended.